Answered on May 24,2021
Usually RT office require the original document with office seal in Form no.28. In Kerala state, RT office will issue NOC registered letter and with that, you approach your original Registering authority to include it back to their office.
Complete Guide to RTO Services in KarnatakaRegional Transport Office (RTO) is a government organization responsible for issuing vehicle related certificates in India. RTO in Karnataka provides the following services. No Objectio..
- We have a car in my Father's name and registered in Delhi. We shifted from Delhi to Bengaluru & wanted NOC for change of registration from Delhi to Karnataka. However, my Father who stays with me does not have an address proof of Bengaluru.What to do? Write Answer
- How many days to get noc for goods vehicle from delhi burari rto to karnataka rto ? Write Answer
- How can I get CNG certificate? I had purchased santro 2011 model car fitted with CNG entered in RC from Delhi. And I am trying to transfer it to my name in Karnataka. But they are asking for CNG certificate. Write Answer
- I have bought a car which is Delhi registered and it has noc on the name of the guy who sold me. If i pay road tax for Karnataka and transfer it to my name and get a new number for the car, can I claim a refund of Delhi road tax paid while purchasing the car? Write Answer
- If I am taking the vehicle through NBFC auction portal what is the process for owner transfer. What kind of documents need for that. Want to know the processer which is valid for all territory of India? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
SEHEER A KADER OTTAYIL
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.