Answered on August 25,2021
Visit: Sakala Online Services or further assistance kindly call: 080 4455 4455
|Name of the Department||BRUHAT BANGALORE MAHANAGARA PALIKE|
|Name of the Service||Khata Registration|
|Whom to approach for this service (Designated Officer)?||Assistant Revenue Officer|
|Procedure involved to get this service||fee to be paid, application to be submitted.|
|Form to be submitted to get this service|
|Who are eligible to get this service||Property owner|
|Documents to be enclosed with the request||1 . APPLICATION IN PRESCRIBED FORM
2 . ATTESTED COPY OF THE TITLE DEED
3 . COPY OF ENCUMBRANCE CERTIFICATE(IN FORM 15) FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS
4 . CONVERSION CERTIFICATE OF THE LAND CONVERSION ISSUED BY COMPETENT AUTHORITY
5 . SURVEY SKETCH / TIPPANI COPIES
6 . COPIES OF THE NOC FROM TOWN PLANNING AUTHORITY (BDA) FOR BIFURCATION OF LAND (IN CASE OF LAND MEASUREMENTS LESS THAN THE MEASUREMENTS IN LAND CONVERSION CERTIFICATE)
|Fee/Charges to be paid to get the service||Minimum 500 or 2 percent of the stamp paper used registered title document|
|Maximum number of days to wait to get this service delivered||30 Working Days|
|Whom to approach as a appeal (Competent Officer), if the service is not delivered in time or rejected by officer||Revenue Officer|
|Maximum number of days to wait to get the decision of the Competent Officer||30 Working Days|
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- Can I take a 0-visa license from Meydan Free Zone and apply separately for a lease agreement?
- How much stamp paper I have to take if I have to give my house for lease in Karnataka for 3 years?
- I am from Telangana state. I am cultivating agricultural land on lease from 4 years. How can approach Mee Seva to get an agricultural income certificate?
- What is difference between rent agreement and lease agreement?
- How to get stamp duty exemption and registration fees concession certificate for registration of lease cum sale deed in case of shed, land and plot alloted by KIABD/KSSIDC/KEONICS/KSSIIDC/Industrial Co-Operative/Approved Private Industrial Estate(SHLCC Approved Projects) in Karnataka?
- How to get stamp duty exemption and registration fees concession certificate for registration of lease cum sale deed in case of shed, land and plot alloted by KIABD/KSSIDC/KEONICS/KSSIIDC/Industrial Co-Operative/Approved private industrial estate( DLSWCC/SLSWCCC approved projects) in Karnataka?
- How to get allotment of Sites, Shops and Godowns on Lease cum sale basis to the Service Institutions in Karnataka?
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.