Answered on July 05,2018
You can download Aadhaar from https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/#/
Aadhaar will be downloaded in PDF format and you need a password to open it.
Password to open Aadhaar is 8 characters long, with first four characters being the first four letters of your name written in CAPITAL letters (Name as mentioned in the Aadhaar card) and next four letter being your Year of Birth (in YYYY format).
Example 1: Your name is MANOJ H
Your Year of Birth is 1990
Then your password is MANO1990
Example 2: Your name is AYN RAND
Your Year of Birth is 1999
Then your password is AYNR1999
Example 3: Your name is A.B. VARUN
Your Year of Birth is 2018
Then your password is A.B.2018
Example 4: Your name is AYN
Your Year of Birth is 2019
Then your password is AYN2019
Answered on February 03,2019
PDF password will be of 8 characters as shown below.
How to download Aadhaar card ?Aadhaar (UID) is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. Apart from serving the purpose of verification, aadhar also helps individual to open n..
How to update aadhaar card details ?Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. All the details provided in Aadhaar regarding your identity can be updated. Following detai..
- Can I open a bank account without a PAN Card?
- DigiLocker is asking me to link Aadhaar. After entering my Aadhaar number it sho ..?
- How to change my Aadhaar in Digilocker?
- My aadhaar number has 12 digits but Digilocker only shows the last 4 digits. What ..?
- Is masked aadhaar in Digilocker accepted by the railways department?