Answered on July 05,2018
You can download Aadhaar from https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/#/
Aadhaar will be downloaded in PDF format and you need a password to open it.
Password to open Aadhaar is 8 characters long, with first four characters being the first four letters of your name written in CAPITAL letters (Name as mentioned in the Aadhaar card) and next four letter being your Year of Birth (in YYYY format).
Example 1: Your name is MANOJ H
Your Year of Birth is 1990
Then your password is MANO1990
Example 2: Your name is AYN RAND
Your Year of Birth is 1999
Then your password is AYNR1999
Example 3: Your name is A.B. VARUN
Your Year of Birth is 2018
Then your password is A.B.2018
Example 4: Your name is AYN
Your Year of Birth is 2019
Then your password is AYN2019
Answered on February 03,2019
PDF password will be of 8 characters as shown below.
How to download Aadhaar card ?Aadhaar (UID) is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. Apart from serving the purpose of verification, aadhar also helps individual to open n..
How to update aadhaar card details ?Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. All the details provided in Aadhaar regarding your identity can be updated. Following detai..
- My adhar address update was incorrectly rejected saying that I have not updated the original scan copy of the address proof. Looks like some incompetent government employee sitting behind the system dictates his own terms here.Do they provide refund? Write Answer
- I request my wife's Aadhaar address update for 19 February 2020. But still not updated.Many times I have checked but it shows as the update in process. I have made an application long time ago but it still didn't get updated. Can I make make new application or will it get updated later? Write Answer
- I tried to update aadhar online. Got URN also. At the end, the payment was not successful. I tried to apply again. It says already exists. How to do the payment to the same URN or how to cancel the URN ? Write Answer
- How can i change my address in aadhar card from one state to another state? Write Answer
- Can I get refund for the deduction of amount when I requested to update address but it got rejected by UIDAI ? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.