- I had purchased car on loan from a bank in Dhanbad. Can I get hypothecation cancellation from Ranchi ? Write Answer
- My car is registered in haryana faridabad, Can I remove hp in Panchkula? Write Answer
- Whether after removal of hypothetication of RC, new smart RC need to be collected at Mumbai RTO physically or can be delivered to home address? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.