Answered on September 16,2019
Suvarna Khata is a method of application for Khata by which khata can be obtained from BBMP within seven days. This method was launched in 2006. One can apply for Suvarna Khata at single window counters at office of the Assistant Revenue Officers (ARO), BBMP. The application for Suvarna Khata along with supporting documents can be submitted at these counters.
Transfer of Khata can also be done within 7 days. Khatas for all properties can be collected after the said number of days from the same counters.
Some of the documents required for Suvarna Khata are
1) Copy of title deed
2) Tax receipt
3) Rough sketch of property
4) Remaining tax and khata extract fee
Application form for Suvarna Khata is available here.
- What is the process to correct if the BDA site number mentioned in katha is wrong? Write Answer
- How to know property details in Andhra Pradesh? Write Answer
- I ma not able to complete the online BBMP khatha transfer process. During Esigning, after entering OTP, Its giving an error that "Your information is not secure and whether you want to continue?" Once i click yes, it taking us to login page again. I tried in different computer, different Browsers, Mobile but issue still persists. What to do? Write Answer
- How do I collect the Hadbast statement from nadkacheri office hargur hobli? Write Answer
- My son and I have 30X40 feet site each adjacent to each other with two Khatnas. Can we apply for the approval of one Building Plan as we want to construct only one building on both sites together combinedly on 60x40 site ? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.