Answered on September 16,2019
Suvarna Khata is a method of application for Khata by which khata can be obtained from BBMP within seven days. This method was launched in 2006. One can apply for Suvarna Khata at single window counters at office of the Assistant Revenue Officers (ARO), BBMP. The application for Suvarna Khata along with supporting documents can be submitted at these counters.
Transfer of Khata can also be done within 7 days. Khatas for all properties can be collected after the said number of days from the same counters.
Some of the documents required for Suvarna Khata are
1) Copy of title deed
2) Tax receipt
3) Rough sketch of property
4) Remaining tax and khata extract fee
Application form for Suvarna Khata is available here.
- What is the procedure to get Khata Certificate in Bangalore?
- What are the documents required for Khata transfer ?
- How to get Building Licence for construction from Town Panchayats limit in Tamil Nadu?
- Can we apply online for khata transfer? Which is the authorised website and what are the precautions to be taken?
- How to add details in the “Add building” menu while filling building details in K- RERA portal?
- പഞ്ചായത്ത് റോഡിന്റെ വീതി മൂന്നുമീറ്ററാണ്. നിലവില് വീടുണ്ട്. വീടും റോഡുംതമ്മിൽ മൂന്ന് മിറ്ററാണ് അകലം. മതിലു കെട്ടുമ്പോൾ എത്ര സ്ഥലം വിടണം? റോഡിനോട് ചേര്ന്ന് മതിലുകെട്ടാൻ നിയമതടസമുണ്ടോ?
- The license has been issued by the Panchayat without complying with the Kerala Panchayat Act Building Rules stipulating that the road to a crusher establishment should be at least 7 m wide. The average width of this road is only 5 meters. Due to the overcrowding of heavy vehicles makes it difficult for the locals to travel on this road. The complaint was lodged with the panchayat secretary but to no avail. What else can be done to revoke this permit?