Answered on September 16,2019
Suvarna Khata is a method of application for Khata by which khata can be obtained from BBMP within seven days. This method was launched in 2006. One can apply for Suvarna Khata at single window counters at office of the Assistant Revenue Officers (ARO), BBMP. The application for Suvarna Khata along with supporting documents can be submitted at these counters.
Transfer of Khata can also be done within 7 days. Khatas for all properties can be collected after the said number of days from the same counters.
Some of the documents required for Suvarna Khata are
1) Copy of title deed
2) Tax receipt
3) Rough sketch of property
4) Remaining tax and khata extract fee
Application form for Suvarna Khata is available here.
- What is the procedure to get Khata Certificate in Bangalore?
- What are the documents required for Khata transfer ?
- How to get permission from BBMP to build Hospital?
- How to get Building Licence for construction from Town Panchayats limit in Tamil Nadu?
- Can we apply online for khata transfer? Which is the authorised website and what are the precautions to be taken?
- What is the prescribed fee and where to pay for Khata transfer in Bangalore?
- My current home Sale Deed and the online sale deed available in Kaveri online are different. How to correct this issue and obtain certified CC?