Answered on June 02,2018
SRN is similar to URN (Update Request Number). When a user update the Aadhar details through an Aadhar Enrollment Centre, user will be allotted a 14 digit unique number called Update Request Number (URN).
Both SRN and URN are required to track the status of update in your Aadhar card.
You can track the status of your Aadhar update request through this link.
- Visit https://ssup.ui..
- Enter Aadhaar number, without slashes.
- Enter URN or SRN to track the status of your Aadhar update.
- Enter the text verification code and click on submit button.
- DigiLocker is asking me to link Aadhaar. After entering my Aadhaar number it shows "This Aadhaar number is already linked to another DigiLocker account.” What to do ?
- How to change my Aadhaar in Digilocker?
- My aadhaar number has 12 digits but Digilocker only shows the last 4 digits. What to do?
- Is masked aadhaar in Digilocker accepted by the railways department?
- Can I view my land records in Kerala with my Aadhaar card?
- How can I get the owner details of registered land in Kerala?
- What to do as I can't login and my number and aadhar is linked with 2 accounts in Digilocker?