Answered on December 29,2017
Title deed signifies the ownership of the property, Khata certificate is required for the assessment of property for tax calculations.
Answered on February 02,2018
A title deed is a written contract agreed upon by a buyer and a seller during the transfer of property. A title deed proves ownership of property whereas a Khata is an assessment of property for the purpose of paying taxes and to maintain records.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- How to get the building plan for existing building in Bangalore. It's in bellendur, Outer Ring Road. Write Answer
- How to know property details in Andhra Pradesh? Write Answer
- I ma not able to complete the online BBMP khatha transfer process. During Esigning, after entering OTP, Its giving an error that "Your information is not secure and whether you want to continue?" Once i click yes, it taking us to login page again. I tried in different computer, different Browsers, Mobile but issue still persists. What to do? Write Answer
- How do I collect the Hadbast statement from nadkacheri office hargur hobli? Write Answer
- My son and I have 30X40 feet site each adjacent to each other with two Khatnas. Can we apply for the approval of one Building Plan as we want to construct only one building on both sites together combinedly on 60x40 site ? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.