Answered on February 01,2018
Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike’s (BBMP) responsibility is to meet the infrastructure and civic requirements of Greater Bangalore. This includes building and maintaining sewage, roads, bridges, and garbage. The BBMP also handles waste management and similar activities.
Bangalore Metropolitan Region Development Authority (BMRDA) is an autonomous body that plans, co-ordinates and supervises the development of the Bangalore urban district, Bangalore rural district and Ramnagar district. The BMRDA plans and supervises land development in the whole of Bangalore Metropolitan Area.
Bangalore Development Authority (BDA) engages in zoning, planning and regulation of land in Bangalore. The BDA also, plans urban development in the city taking into account the infrastructural requirements of different areas within the city. The BDA is also responsible for the providing affordable homes for low income individuals and economically weaker sections of the society.
- What is the procedure to get Khata Certificate in Bangalore?
- What are the documents required for Khata transfer ?
- How to get Building Licence for construction from Town Panchayats limit in Tamil Nadu?
- Can we apply online for khata transfer? Which is the authorised website and what are the precautions to be taken?
- In katha transfer process, should we mention about our will?
- വാർഡ് മെമ്പർ സ്ത്രീകളോട് അപമര്യാദയായി സംസാരിച്ചാൽ എവിടെ പരാതിപെടണം?
- How to add details in the “Add building” menu while filling building details in K- RERA portal?