Answered on February 01,2018
Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike’s (BBMP) responsibility is to meet the infrastructure and civic requirements of Greater Bangalore. This includes building and maintaining sewage, roads, bridges, and garbage. The BBMP also handles waste management and similar activities.
Bangalore Metropolitan Region Development Authority (BMRDA) is an autonomous body that plans, co-ordinates and supervises the development of the Bangalore urban district, Bangalore rural district and Ramnagar district. The BMRDA plans and supervises land development in the whole of Bangalore Metropolitan Area.
Bangalore Development Authority (BDA) engages in zoning, planning and regulation of land in Bangalore. The BDA also, plans urban development in the city taking into account the infrastructural requirements of different areas within the city. The BDA is also responsible for the providing affordable homes for low income individuals and economically weaker sections of the society.
- How to get the building plan for existing building in Bangalore. It's in bellendur, Outer Ring Road. Write Answer
- What is the process to correct if the BDA site number mentioned in katha is wrong? Write Answer
- How to know property details in Andhra Pradesh? Write Answer
- I ma not able to complete the online BBMP khatha transfer process. During Esigning, after entering OTP, Its giving an error that "Your information is not secure and whether you want to continue?" Once i click yes, it taking us to login page again. I tried in different computer, different Browsers, Mobile but issue still persists. What to do? Write Answer
- How do I collect the Hadbast statement from nadkacheri office hargur hobli? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Start Any Business
MIVA Real Estate
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.