Answered on February 14,2019
The various Forms useful for registration are as follows.
- For new voters, fill application in Form 6 . You can also use Form 6 , when you move from one city/state to anotther.
- Overseas voters may file application in Form 6A.
- If you want a vote deleted, you can file an objection in Form 7.
- For any correction in voter list or voter card fill application Form 8.
- If you have changed your address within the constituency, please file your application in Form 8A.
Form can be submitted to District Election Office, Electoral Registration Officer or Booth Level Officer of your area.