Answered on February 13,2019
You can update your name,photo, EPIC number, address, date of birth, age, name of relative, type of relation, Gender in Voter ID card.
Follow the below steps to make corrections in Voter ID card online.
- Visit National Voter Service Portal
- Click on Form - 8 (Correction of entries in electoral roll)
- Enter details about State, District, Assembly/Parliamentary Constituency.
- Enter your name and surname.Please mention your name in English and official language of the State both
- Enter part number and serial number
- Enter Elector's Photo Identity Card (EPIC) number
- Choose the field that needs to be updated. For example, choose "Name"
- Provide your updated name
- Upload supporting documents
- Provide declaration
- Once you have entered all the details, click on "Submit" button.
- Now you will receive an email with a link that lets you track your voter ID application status. It may take around 30 days for your application to be processed and for a voter ID to be issued.
Answered on December 02,2019
Short videos on how to make corrections in Voter ID card is provided below.
Correct address in Voter ID
Update date of birth in Voter ID Card
Update name in Voter ID card
Update photo in Voter ID card
Correct type of relation in Voter ID card
Correct name of relative in Voter ID card
Correct gender in Voter ID card
Correct age in Voter ID card
Correct Voter ID card number
How to correct Voter ID card details ?A Voter ID Card, also known as the Electors Photo Identity Card (EPIC) is a photo identity card that is issued by the Election Commission of India to all the citizens of India above the age ..
How to Vote in elections ?Elections will be held in India every 5 years. In this guide, we will brief you on how to vote for elections in India. Eligibility Following people are eligible to cast their vote. Fo..