How to update name in Voter ID Card? 
Follow the below steps to update your date of birth in Voter ID card online.
Login to Voters Service Portal
- Click on Form - 8 (Correction of entries in electoral roll)
- Choose whether you are applying for yourself or for others.
Verify Part Number and Serial Number
- Choose "Correction of Entries in Existing Roll".
Scroll down and select Name
Provide your updated name
Upload proof of name documents.
Once you have entered all the details, click on "Preview & Submit" button.
Top contributors this week
Meydan Free Zone
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.