Answered on July 02,2018
Hypothecation cancellation charge is INR 100. At some States, the new RC card/book will be posted to your address as per the address provided in the self-addressed envelope. In that case, you need to affix a stamp of required worth on it as per the distance between RTO office and the place of delivery of new RC book/card.
- I would like to cancel the hypothecation endorsed in my RC. I have closed the loan and collected NOC and Form 35 from the Bank. After applying online through Parivahan portal and paying fee, should I go to RTO office and submit the documents, or can I send it to the RTO through registered Post / Speed Post? Also, should I submit the original PUC certificate or a copy of the PUC certificate?
- What is the meaning of hypothecation?
- How much will it cost to get hypothecation cancelled?
- How many days will it take to get hypothecation removed from RC card and get a new RC card?
- I have got hypothecation canceled from an agent. He has given me a Govt of Karnataka Transport Dept B register Extract Rules 48. How I will know that this hypotication has got canceled in the smart card?
- What is the difference between hypothecation cancellation and hypothecation removal?
- What is the procedure of RTO Hypothecation removal from RC after Car loan Closure ?