What are the documents required for Vehicle NOC?
- Form 28 in triplicate
- Pencil print of chassis number on the corner of all the three form copy
- Police certificates (two in numbers) one mentioning that the vehicle is not involved in any theft case and the other stating that there is no case pending against the vehicle.
- Photo copy of the RC along with the original RC
- Photo copy of the insurance of the vehicle
- Photo copy of the Pollution control check-up
RTO works - Recently Asked Questions
For calculating the road tax in Bangalore for a car registered in Kerala, should I consider the price at which I buy the car from the original owner or the price at which the original owner buys it from the showroom ?