What are the documents required for Vehicle NOC?
- Form 28 in triplicate
- Pencil print of chassis number on the corner of all the three form copy
- Police certificates (two in numbers) one mentioning that the vehicle is not involved in any theft case and the other stating that there is no case pending against the vehicle.
- Photo copy of the RC along with the original RC
- Photo copy of the insurance of the vehicle
- Photo copy of the Pollution control check-up
RTO works - Recently Asked Questions
I bought a bike from Delhi and after 5 years I shifted myself from Delhi to Kolkata and took my bike without getting an NOC from Delhi. I want to take an NOC now. Shall I have to take my bike to Delhi again while submitting documents for NOC?
I had taken a NOC from Bangalore RTO in Feb 2019. I kept my car in Bihar but never registered because I was out of India. I want to register my car now in Bihar. Will the NOC work? How much is fine. Will I be charged by Bihar RTO for delayed registration/ expired NOC? After registration in Bihar, can I apply for Road Tax refund from Bangalore RTO? How much time does it take?
I have a second-hand motorbike from another state. I want to pay the road tax for it in Karnataka now. The current value of motorbike is INR 40,000 as per the Insurance Company. Original Price was INR 95,000 and I bought it second hand at 70,000. The date of purchase is June 2011. I bought it on December 2015. What is the total amount of road tax payable in Karnataka? Also, what is the procedure for paying the road-tax?