Answered on May 22,2018
Following documents are required for NOC of bike.
- Registration certificate
- Insurance certificate
- Pollution Under Control certificate
- Consent of Financier on CMV form 28 (if the vehicle is covered by Hypothecation, HPA or a lease agreement)
- Permit and fitness certificate (applicable for commercial vehicles)
- Pencil print of the chassis number for the CMV 28 form
- Photo identity and address proof
An NOC is valid only for 6 months. So you need to get reregistration of vehicle or transfer the ownership of vehicle with in this period.
Answered on February 15,2019
Steps involved and charges for NOC are provided in the infographics below
- Recently i moved from Tamilnadu to hyderabad. I bought 2nd hand bike in OLX. Now I would like to do name transfer from old owner to my name. Kindly check and let me know if anyone can help me Write Answer
- How much is Hypo. Cancellation fee in Bihar? Write Answer
- My LMV license taken from Karunagappaly and I renewed at kayamkulam 2 times. When I am trying to renew my license site shows de-duplication and asking to contact rto. What to do? Write Answer
- How to transfer company register bike to another company in Delhi online? Write Answer
- How much is the expense for transfer of car registration from Haryana to Punjab including everything road tax, fees, etc. Car corolla altis will get completed 15 years after 6 months and currently registered in Haryana Gurgaon. Also, In which state we can re registered and sell in a good rates? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.