Answered on May 22,2018
Following documents are required for NOC of bike.
- Registration certificate
- Insurance certificate
- Pollution Under Control certificate
- Consent of Financier on CMV form 28 (if the vehicle is covered by Hypothecation, HPA or a lease agreement)
- Permit and fitness certificate (applicable for commercial vehicles)
- Pencil print of the chassis number for the CMV 28 form
- Photo identity and address proof
An NOC is valid only for 6 months. So you need to get reregistration of vehicle or transfer the ownership of vehicle with in this period.
Answered on February 15,2019
Steps involved and charges for NOC are provided in the infographics below