What are the additional things I need to do for transferring my bike from one state to another, if my bike is hypothecated?

Guru Guru
Answered on July 02,2018

If your vehicle is still under loan, then you have to get an NOC from the bank stating that they have no objection in transferring your vehicle from one state to another.

 If you have paid back the loan, then you have to get Form 35 stating that your hypothecation agreement with bank can be terminated.

These documents need to be provided to the RTO where your vehicle is registered.

Hey , can you help?
Answer this question