Answered on July 02,2018
If your vehicle is still under loan, then you have to get an NOC from the bank stating that they have no objection in transferring your vehicle from one state to another.
If you have paid back the loan, then you have to get Form 35 stating that your hypothecation agreement with bank can be terminated.
These documents need to be provided to the RTO where your vehicle is registered.
- I have submitted my vehicle's documents for Hypothecation cancellation at Thambanur RTO 2 days before the lockdown. How to get to know the status of it?
- Is it necessary to convert book form driving License to Card form ?
- How to register other state vehicles in Kerala ?
- How to get NOC for other state vehicles to Kerala ?
- What precautions to be taken to bring car from other states ?
- How to cancel online application from vahan website ?
- How to withdraw an online application from the Parivahan website?