Answered on July 02,2018
If your vehicle is still under loan, then you have to get an NOC from the bank stating that they have no objection in transferring your vehicle from one state to another.
If you have paid back the loan, then you have to get Form 35 stating that your hypothecation agreement with bank can be terminated.
These documents need to be provided to the RTO where your vehicle is registered.
- I need to get the HP on my car terminated. But the clearance issued by the bank is more than 60 days old. It is undated. Should I get a new loan clearance certificate from the bank? Write Answer
- On old RC there is HP which is not removed from past 4 years, while transfer what will be the charges for Maharashtra RTO to get it removed? Write Answer
- I had purchased car on loan from a bank in Dhanbad. Can I get hypothecation cancellation from Ranchi ? Write Answer
- My car is registered in haryana faridabad, Can I remove hp in Panchkula? Write Answer
- Whether after removal of hypothetication of RC, new smart RC need to be collected at Mumbai RTO physically or can be delivered to home address? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Start Any Business
MIVA Real Estate
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.