NOC of my bike got expired. I have not reregistered it. How to get Non utilization certificate as I am going back to my home state?
As your NOC got expired, you need to get a Non utilization certificate from RTO in your migrated state. Non utilization certificate is an official statement from the RTO stating that your vehicle is not re-registered in that state. This is because, as per the RTO records of your home state, your vehicle is in migrated state.Also, you would be able to sell your vehicle or transfer your vehicle to another state, only after submitting Non-utilization certificate. Process involved in applying for Non Utilization certificate is as follows.
- Submit a letter requesting Non-utilization certificate to RTO in the migrated state, along with the following documents.
- Original RC book
- Valid Insurance copy
- PUC certificate copy
- Affidavit stating that you have not registered vehicle in new state and no illegal work was done using that vehicle
- Police verification certificate from the police commissioner office of the migrated state
- Original NOC documents
- ID proof
- Pay the road tax in the migrated state
- Once you have paid the road tax, you will get the Non-utilization certificate of NOC within a week. After obtaining the Non utilization certificate, proceed to the RTO where your vehicle is registered and submit the same documents as mentioned above along with Non-Utilization certificate that you got from the migrated state.
- You also need to submit an affidavit stating that you have not registered your vehicle in migrated state.
RTO works - Recently Asked Questions
I am planning to bring my car in Bangalore. My car is having Jharkhand registered number (JH01). I don't want to re-register my car here as I will keep my car here for maximum of 3 years. What is the procedure to get my car here in Bangalore without going for registration. I spoke to RTO in my native and they told once NOC is issued against the car then it will be difficult to bring it back to Jharkhand. Is paying only road tax in Bangalore serve my purpose without being penalised by the traffic police in case they check my documents if caught? Is it possible to pay the road tax on yearly basis in Bangalore? It will be helpful if anyone can share me the complete procedure for car movement.
I have taken NOC from Pune RTO for Noida registration in 2016, but due to some issue NOC was not accepted by Noida RTO. But they mentioned that NOC was not used. Now don't want NOC for any other state. So is it necessary to cancel the NOC? Is my vehicle still registered with Pune RTO? Do I have to re-register my vehicle? What will be the cost if so?