Answered on March 18,2020
You have to obtain Non-inclusion certificate from the state to which NOC was issued. Then surrender the NOC already obtained , the Non Inclusion Certicate and other records of the vehicle and request for including the vehicle at RTO Ernakulam. You may also have to produce the vehicle for inspection and remit Road Tax at RTO Ernakulam
Answered on March 14,2020
As you got NOC from RTO at Kochi, your bike does not belong to that RTO. As you have not utilized the NOC and re-register in the migrated state, it doesn't belong to that State as well.
So you have to cancel the NOC by getting a Non-utilization certificate from migrated RTO. Non utilization certificate is an official statement from the RTO stating that your vehicle is not re-registered in that state.
Documents required for the same are listed below.
- A letter requesting Non-utilization certificate
- Original RC book
- Valid Insurance copy
- PUC certificate copy
- An affidavit stating that you have not registered vehicle in the new state and no illegal work was done using that vehicle
- Police verification certificate from the migrated state
- Original NOC documents
- ID proof
- What is the penalty on the lapse in renewal of registration in Bangalore? It has been 5 years from the expire date fo registration. What would be the total fine in Bangalore ? Write Answer
- I have taken NOC from Chennai RTO to Bangalore RTO in 2015. However the NOC was not utilised and I lost all the original documents like RC, road tax payment receipt, NOC copy etc. What options do i have? Write Answer
- I am planning to move to Bangalore from Hyderabad for a period of 6 months. I have a 2 wheeler. Do I need to pay road tax? Write Answer
- How much does it cost to change Delhi registered vehicle to KR Puram RTO? Write Answer
- My car purchased in 2012 before bifurcation in Hyderabad. Now vehicle was shifted to AP. Can I get NOC online? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Jean at Adventus Canada immigration
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.