Answered on March 18,2020
You have to obtain Non-inclusion certificate from the state to which NOC was issued. Then surrender the NOC already obtained , the Non Inclusion Certicate and other records of the vehicle and request for including the vehicle at RTO Ernakulam. You may also have to produce the vehicle for inspection and remit Road Tax at RTO Ernakulam
Answered on March 14,2020
As you got NOC from RTO at Kochi, your bike does not belong to that RTO. As you have not utilized the NOC and re-register in the migrated state, it doesn't belong to that State as well.
So you have to cancel the NOC by getting a Non-utilization certificate from migrated RTO. Non utilization certificate is an official statement from the RTO stating that your vehicle is not re-registered in that state.
Documents required for the same are listed below.
- A letter requesting Non-utilization certificate
- Original RC book
- Valid Insurance copy
- PUC certificate copy
- An affidavit stating that you have not registered vehicle in the new state and no illegal work was done using that vehicle
- Police verification certificate from the migrated state
- Original NOC documents
- ID proof
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- I have paid Bangalore road tax. So my rc is of Karnataka. But the number plate is of Maharashtra. What is the procedure and cost just to change my number plate? Write Answer
- Can I get non utilisation certificate from Domlur, Bengaluru traffic department if I have paid the road tax in Bengaluru and not registered my bike here. I have lost the original NOC and tax paid receipt as well Write Answer
- What is the penalty on the lapse in renewal of registration in Bangalore this year? Write Answer
- How much tax I need to pay for transferring my 2 wheeler scooter costing 56600, purchased 10 years back in Pune, Maharashtra to Vijayapura in Karnataka? Write Answer
- I have a Delhi registered car, driving in Bangalore for more than a year. I don't want to re-register the number in Karnataka as I have plan to go back. Can i just pay the Karnataka road tax now and re-register the car in Karnataka after few years? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
A R Ashraf
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.