Answered on March 18,2020
You have to obtain Non-inclusion certificate from the state to which NOC was issued. Then surrender the NOC already obtained , the Non Inclusion Certicate and other records of the vehicle and request for including the vehicle at RTO Ernakulam. You may also have to produce the vehicle for inspection and remit Road Tax at RTO Ernakulam
Answered on March 14,2020
As you got NOC from RTO at Kochi, your bike does not belong to that RTO. As you have not utilized the NOC and re-register in the migrated state, it doesn't belong to that State as well.
So you have to cancel the NOC by getting a Non-utilization certificate from migrated RTO. Non utilization certificate is an official statement from the RTO stating that your vehicle is not re-registered in that state.
Documents required for the same are listed below.
- A letter requesting Non-utilization certificate
- Original RC book
- Valid Insurance copy
- PUC certificate copy
- An affidavit stating that you have not registered vehicle in the new state and no illegal work was done using that vehicle
- Police verification certificate from the migrated state
- Original NOC documents
- ID proof
- I have re-registered my vehicle recently in another state. The Vahan database still shows the registration date as the one when the vehicle is registered and not the re-registration date. Is this okay?
- How can you removed blacklisted remark on vehicle from Parivahan website ?
- How to cancel RC (Registration Certificate) ?
- How to get a duplicate RC book/card?
- എനിക്ക് കേരളത്തിൽ ഒരു പ്രാവിശ്യം രജിസ്റ്റർ ചെയ്ത കാർ പിന്നെ കേരളത്തിലെ തന്നെയുള്ള വേറെ ഒരു RTOയിൽ ഒരു ഫാൻസി നമ്പറിലോ മറ്റോ രജിസ്റ്റർ ചെയാൻ പറ്റുമോ ?
- I applied for a Learners License and completed all the steps. Now when i just check the documents, Form 1 was wrongly uploaded. What should I do now?
- How to edit LL license documents once payment is done and applied?