Answered on December 17,2017
You have to fill up the Passport Application Form and apply for "Re-issue of Passport". You can submit the filled in application form at a Passport Seva Kendra with in the jurisdiction of your Passport Office . You must carry original and self attested photocopy of your expired passport and proof of your address. Fresh police verification is initiated if the passport has expired more than three years ago. Hence, fresh police verification will be required in your case.
- Is passport available on the Digilocker app?
- Can I make a rental agreement of my previous rental house in which I am no longer staying? That is a document showing that I lived there for a certain period of time as a proof to show to passport authorities?
- I have lost my 10th marksheet and birth certificate. How can I apply for the passport?
- Can I use my 10th and 12th marksheet in digilocker as verification document for fresh passport issuance?
- I did not add my 10th mark sheet to my passport. but I want to add it and I'm unaware of the procedure. How to add my 10th mark sheet and change my ENCR ?
- I don't have mark sheet. I have studied 5th standard. I want the emigration of passport. How to get it?
- I have only adhaar card and passport. But I want voter card and ration card. How to get it?