I have applied for new passport. For police verification parents passport/birth certificate/school leaving certificate is required. My parents lost their leaving certificate and their birth was not registered. Is there any other document I can submit?

Hasanali Hasanali
Answered on December 11,2022

Pan card Aadhar card LIC policy are other options..

Hey , can you help?
Answer this question