My Car's NOC got expired. What should I do ?

Jadeja Jadeja
Answered on May 31,2018

Since your NOC got expired, you will have to first get it cancelled, for which you might need a clarification from the RTO where you intend to register it, stating that you did not register the vehicle there. You might also need a police report stating that your vehicle was not involved in any illegal activities.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question


Sarthi Parivahan Sewa 2024- Driving License, Vehicle Information

The Ministry of Road Transport & Highways (MoRTH) has been instrumental in automating more than 1300 Road Transport Offices (RTOs) nationwide. These RTOs issue essential documents, inclu..
  Click here to get a detailed guide