Answered on July 06,2019
Yes. Stamp paper is required while getting BBMP approval for house plan sanction.
All the following 5 affadavits and bonds should be on stamp paper worth Rs.200.
- How to check BBMP Building plan approval status? Write Answer
- How to download FORM-B-PROPERTY REGISTERED EXTRACT? Write Answer
- Purchased an individual house constructed in bda lyut and it is not handed over to BBMP. Building plan (G+2) is approved by BBMP in the year 2017 and property construction(g+3) is completed by 2020 but tax assessment is not done. How to correct this? Write Answer
- How many days to get approved building permit in panchayat in Karnataka? Write Answer
- My friends grandmother had 4 floor building and each Floor convyed to 4 children's, and my friends dad got 1St floor from gift deed, he didn't apply for Katha transfer and he convyed that to my friend and his sister through gift deed, and sister reconveyed to my friend, now he his having gift deed on his name for 1St floor, now he want to apply for Katha and he has pay taxes, but for whole building Katha is showing my friends uncle's name who got ground floor. How to get Katha on my friend name? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.