Answered on May 05,2022
The original sale deed is mandatory to register property
If you lost the original sale deed, you may obtain certified copy of sale deed from sub-registrar office as an alternative option.
Notarized copy is not an alternative to sale deed. Notarized copy is not accepted for property registration.
We provide assistance to obtain certified copy of sale deed in Karnataka, To opr for our service, please Whatsapp to +91-97424-79020.
Thank you for reading…
- Is a certified copy the same as notarized?
- I have to present an application for passport at the passport office. I just have a Notorised House rent aggrement, along with old passport, adhar card, pan card , electricity bill. Will these be sufficient for the passport submission?
- Can I use a notary rent agreement as a proof of address document to apply for a passport?
- Person living in California, need to get POA from him to Indian national. The POA is notarized by authority in California. Is it necessary to do adjudication in Indian embassy ?
- I had given a Special POA to my Dad to purchase a specific property in Bengaluru when I was in India in 2020, and also got it notarized in Bengaluru. Will that SPOA be valid for him to sign on my behalf to register this property, I am now residing in Australia, should I get a new one attested in Australia?
- What is True copy? What is True copy attestation? How to get True copy attestation?
- How much does it cost to make a sworn affidavit ?
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.