Answered on February 01,2018
Yes, Section 114 of Karnataka Municipal Corporation Act 1976 makes it mandatory to do so within three months.The new title holder should make an application in the prescribed form enclosing the requisite documents as listed in “Documents to be filed” given along with application.
- What is the procedure to get Khata Certificate in Bangalore?
- What are the documents required for Khata transfer ?
- Whether a building number is essential for a copra business in Kerala?
- How to get permission from BBMP to build Hospital?
- How to get Building Licence for construction from Town Panchayats limit in Ta ..?