Is it necessary to apply for change of Khatha when property is to be transferred from one person to another by registered sale deed or otherwise succession of property in the event of death of khathadar ?

Ravi Ravi
Answered on February 01,2018

Yes, Section 114 of Karnataka Municipal Corporation Act 1976 makes it mandatory to do so within three months.The new title holder should make an application in the prescribed form enclosing the requisite documents as listed in “Documents to be filed” given along with application.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question