Answered on September 05,2019
Reach out to Vehicle manufacturer directly to get a duplicate invoice. Ge the contact details of the regional office of Vehicle Manufacturer. Send an email with all your details, an ID proof, copy of the vehicle RC and any other relevant details. Followup with them on phone as well. They might reply to you either with duplicate invoice or with a price certificate in company letter head.
Answered on November 11,2019
You can check this video to calculate the road tax to be paid in Karnataka.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Sarthi Parivahan Sewa 2023- Driving License, Vehicle InformationThe Ministry of Road Transport & Highways (MoRTH) has been instrumental in automating more than 1300 Road Transport Offices (RTOs) nationwide. These RTOs issue essential documents, inclu..
Click here to get a detailed guide
- I have paid the online payment for overspeed violation. Now how to intimate Kozhikode RTO to release my blacklisting. What is the email id or mobile number in which I can reach them Write Answer
- I have taken NOC of a Car from Noida to Lucknow whose registration was going to expire in Aug 2023. I forgot to get it re-registered in Lucknow. As 15 years have expired I am unable to get it registered in Lucknow. What needs to be done? Write Answer
- Can I change RC owner of my vehicle which met with an accident 4 months back? I have taken this vehicle on finance which I am paying the EMI correctly till now. After closing this loan and by getting NOC is it possible to change the RC ownership? Write Answer
- Can I get non utilisation certificate from Domlur, Bengaluru traffic department if I have paid the road tax in Bengaluru and not registered my bike here. I have lost the original NOC and tax paid receipt as well Write Answer
- What is the penalty on the lapse in renewal of registration in Bangalore this year? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
A R Ashraf
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.