I would like to pay KA road tax for my non-KA vehicle. But I do not have the original invoice anymore. What is an alternative (I tried giving a declaration and a vehicle invoice of the same model and same year, but the RTO's office is not accepting)?

Manu Manu
Answered on September 05,2019

Reach out to Vehicle manufacturer directly to get a duplicate invoice. Ge the contact details of the regional office of Vehicle Manufacturer. Send an email with all your details, an ID proof, copy of the vehicle RC and any other relevant details. Followup with them on phone as well. They might reply to you either with duplicate invoice or with a price certificate in company letter head.

Karan Karan
Answered on November 11,2019

You can check this video to calculate the road tax to be paid in Karnataka.

Hey , can you help?
Answer this question


Sarthi Parivahan Sewa 2024- Driving License, Vehicle Information

The Ministry of Road Transport & Highways (MoRTH) has been instrumental in automating more than 1300 Road Transport Offices (RTOs) nationwide. These RTOs issue essential documents, inclu..
  Click here to get a detailed guide