Answered on September 05,2019
Reach out to Vehicle manufacturer directly to get a duplicate invoice. Ge the contact details of the regional office of Vehicle Manufacturer. Send an email with all your details, an ID proof, copy of the vehicle RC and any other relevant details. Followup with them on phone as well. They might reply to you either with duplicate invoice or with a price certificate in company letter head.
Answered on November 11,2019
You can check this video to calculate the road tax to be paid in Karnataka.
- What is the penalty on the lapse in renewal of registration in Bangalore? It has been 5 years from the expire date fo registration. What would be the total fine in Bangalore ? Write Answer
- My car purchased in 2012 before bifurcation in Hyderabad. Now vehicle was shifted to AP. Can I get NOC online? Write Answer
- I bought bike in n 2008, when AP and TS are one state. Can I re-register in Telangana without NCRB from AP? Write Answer
- How can i transfer my 2 wheeler rc after selling my bike. Its rc is from rajahmundry, I am selling it in kurnool, what's the process? Write Answer
- Whether it requires of Re-registration of car while transfer from Kolkata to Hyderabad ? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.