Answered on September 05,2019
Reach out to Vehicle manufacturer directly to get a duplicate invoice. Ge the contact details of the regional office of Vehicle Manufacturer. Send an email with all your details, an ID proof, copy of the vehicle RC and any other relevant details. Followup with them on phone as well. They might reply to you either with duplicate invoice or with a price certificate in company letter head.
Answered on November 11,2019
You can check this video to calculate the road tax to be paid in Karnataka.
- Whether it requires of Re-registration of car while transfer from Kolkata to Hyderabad ? Write Answer
- How the Road Tax is calculated in Uttar Pradesh of a old vehicle transferred from another state? On which price (original price or the price of current date´s showroom price)? Write Answer
- Can any agent help in getting duplicate license issued in tolichowki Hyderabad as my license photo defaced and damaged? I'm based in Delhi now can't travel.Can this be done without my presence? Write Answer
- How much amount I have to pay if I have to change AP Registration honda activa to Karnataka registration? Write Answer
- What is last date for submission of noc in rourkela as I have a NOC which is given to me 3 months back from Faridabad RTO to Rourkela RTO? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Molleti Ramesh Babu
Jean at Adventus Canada immigration
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.