Answered on March 03,2018
If either parent of the minor holds a valid passport with spouse name endorsed, passport will be issued to the minor without any police verification. Original passport of parent(s) should be presented for the verification of particulars. If parent(s) hold a valid passport, but spouse name is not endorsed, then they must get the spouse name added in their passport. For this, they have to apply for re-issue of passport and get the specified change done in personal particulars. If either parent does not hold a valid passport, passport will be issued to the minor only after police verification or you can apply under Tatkaal scheme to get the passport on post police verification basis.
- Is passport available on the Digilocker app?
- How can I change my name in the driving license? Already changed my name in Passpo ..?
- Can I make a rental agreement of my previous rental house in which I am no longer ..?
- I have lost my 10th marksheet and birth certificate.
- Can I use my 10th and 12th marksheet in digilocker as verification document for fr ..?