Answered on October 22,2022
You have to surrender the old FASTag with the issuing bank & then the unused amount will be refunded back to your account.
Answered on October 21,2022
FASTag Balance cannot be Transferred from one Bank FASTag to another FASTag.
You can Close Old FASTag Account & Get Refund Amount.
FASTag VO Technlogies
How to fix fastag issues? (2022)FASTag allows you to pass through the toll plaza without stopping for the cash transaction. However, at times you might have faced any of the following issues with fastag. Blacklisting ..
- What should do if bank is not delivering the fastag to my address? Write Answer
- Recently I bought a second hand car, so I want to buy fasttag , but system says there already exists fast tag, I brought the from a card dealer I don't know the 1st car owner. What should I do to buy a fasttag? Write Answer
- How to find the issued bank of fastag? Where can i find the details? Write Answer
- I have received two fastag by park plus.what should I do for second? Write Answer
- I have a Paytm fasttag for my car.Paytm freeze my credit limit due to KYC. I completed KYC about 20 days ago. But now Paytm has not completed my KYC. Contacted paytm customer care many times. Now can I purchase fasttag from another bank or company? Where can I complain against PAYTM to solve my issue? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.