Answered on February 18,2021
Answered on December 02,2019
You cannot use 2 FASTag for one car. You need to have a separate FASTag for each of your cars. FASTag is specific for a vehicle and is not dependent on the person.
FASTAg is specific to car. If you have 2 cars, then you will need 2 FASTags, which you can either buy from the same bank or different banks.
- I have recharged my FASTag account, but it is still showing as blacklisted at toll plazas?
- Can a FASTag bought for my one vehicle be used for another vehicle?
- Can one vehicle use more than one FASTag?
- What if the FASTag gets damaged?
- How can I find a customer ID for FASTag?
- What are the charges of FASTag?
- How can I activate Fastag which is already pre-installed on my new car?