I have bought a second-hand car and on it, there is a fastag of the previous owner which is not working. Can I replace it with a new one?

Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Answered on February 15,2021

You have to surrender the old fastag & then you will be able to apply for a fresh one.

Manoj Manoj
Answered on December 04,2019

You will need to call the customer care number of the issuer agency to block the old FASTag. Once you take a new account, the issuer agency will transfer the balance to the new account.


How to fix fastag issues?

FASTag allows you to pass through the toll plaza without stopping for the cash transaction. However, at times you might have faced any of the following issues with fastag. Blacklisting ..
  Learn More