Answered on February 05,2021
Normally one vehicle is assigned with one FASTag issued by a bank. However, under circumstances, if the vehicle user is not satisfied with the service of a bank, they can get new FASTag assigned provided that the earlier tag has not been blacklisted by the bank due to various issues such as non-payment of toll,etc.
Answered on October 29,2019
It is strictly prohibited to purchase two FASTag for one vehicle. In case of multiple FASTag, customer will be responsible for operational issues.
- I have recharged my FASTag account, but it is still showing as blacklisted at toll plazas?
- Can a FASTag bought for my one vehicle be used for another vehicle?
- What if the FASTag gets damaged?
- How can I find a customer ID for FASTag?
- What are the charges of FASTag?
- How can I activate Fastag which is already pre-installed on my new car?
- Can we use 2 FASTags for one car?