I bought a bike in olx and the owner produced all documents leaving NOC. Now I can't transfer the RC into my name. Would I get my NOC from bajaj finance if I go and ask.
NOC is required for vehicle ownership transfer. The seller has to get it from the relevant RTO office.
Following documents are required to obtain NOC from RTO where the vehicle is registered.
- FORM 28 in quadruplicate (4 copies) for issue of No Objection Certificate
- Registration certificate
- Insurance certificate
- Pollution Under Control certificate
- Consent of Financier on CMV form 28 (if the vehicle is covered by Hypothecation, HPA or a lease agreement)
- Permit and fitness certificate (applicable for commercial vehicles)
- Pencil print of the chassis number for the CMV 28 form
- Photo identity and address proof
Once you submit all the applications, RTO will obtain a report of the vehicle from police authority to check if the vehicle is involved in any criminal case or stolen. If there are no incidence, then a clearance certificate will be issued. NOC application is free of charge.