Answered on September 11,2019
Following documents are required to get NOC from RTOs in Haryana.
Form 28 (Form of application for ‘No Objection Certificate and grant of Certificate)
Form 34 (in the case of vehicle subject to an agreement of hire purchase/lease/hypothecation)
Evidence of payment of road tax up-to-date (Where no tax is payable for a certain period, a certificate from the tax collecting authority that no tax is due from the vehicle for the said period)
As mentioned above, RTOs in Gurgaon doesn't mention "address proof" in the documents required section.
Even if they requires it, it is okay to submit your address in Aadhar as address proof. They will be more concerned about whether the vehicle is registered in their RTO or not, which can be proved from the RC book.
You can also reach out to any of RTO agents in Gurgaon for the same, as mentioned below.
Procedure to get NOC from Gurgaon
You can either fill the prescribed form(s) on the Parivahan website or visit the facilitation center or ASK, to have an operator fill in the prescribed forms online. You have to print the filled form and attach all required documents.
Applicants to have their files physically verified by an RLA clerk. A deficiency slip to be given to citizen if the file is rejected; this slip should contain the clear reason for rejection and guide the citizen on how it can be corrected.
Applicant should submit file at the counter along with on-the-spot photograph, payment of fees and booking slot for stall test (If not already booked/paid).
The certificate will be sent to the Applicant through speed post system.
- Can any agent help in getting duplicate license issued in tolichowki Hyderabad as my license photo defaced and damaged? I'm based in Delhi now can't travel.Can this be done without my presence? Write Answer
- In gujarat rto, i applied for both mcwg and lmv. But gave the test of mcwg only. Will i get license of mcwg? Write Answer
- My LMV license taken from Karunagappaly and I renewed at kayamkulam 2 times. When I am trying to renew my license site shows de-duplication and asking to contact rto. What to do? Write Answer
- What documents do I have to submit to buy a vehicle in Goa as I am working in Goa from 3 yrs? Write Answer
- How to verify my driving licence number? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.