Answered on February 02,2018
In order to get BBMP Khatha extract, you need to visit Bangalore One Centre. You should mention the information such as in whose name the Khatha was registered at the moment.
The old property identification number (old PID) should be mentioned. The Khatha Extract number, old ward number and ward name should be mentioned so that you will get extract form the concerned authority. Khathacan be transferred from one person to another person in various cases including deed, will, family partition and release deed.
You can also follow required guidelines so that Khata amalgamation and Khata bifurcation certificates will be obtained without fail. Prescribed application and other copies should be submitted so that necessary certificates will be released by the concerned authorities. If the property is located within BDA Layout, NOC from BDA should be submitted.
- What is the procedure to get Khata Certificate in Bangalore?
- What are the documents required for Khata transfer ?
- How to get Building Licence for construction from Town Panchayats limit in Tamil Nadu?
- Can we apply online for khata transfer? Which is the authorised website and what are the precautions to be taken?
- How to add details in the “Add building” menu while filling building details in K- RERA portal?
- പഞ്ചായത്ത് റോഡിന്റെ വീതി മൂന്നുമീറ്ററാണ്. നിലവില് വീടുണ്ട്. വീടും റോഡുംതമ്മിൽ മൂന്ന് മിറ്ററാണ് അകലം. മതിലു കെട്ടുമ്പോൾ എത്ര സ്ഥലം വിടണം? റോഡിനോട് ചേര്ന്ന് മതിലുകെട്ടാൻ നിയമതടസമുണ്ടോ?
- The license has been issued by the Panchayat without complying with the Kerala Panchayat Act Building Rules stipulating that the road to a crusher establishment should be at least 7 m wide. The average width of this road is only 5 meters. Due to the overcrowding of heavy vehicles makes it difficult for the locals to travel on this road. The complaint was lodged with the panchayat secretary but to no avail. What else can be done to revoke this permit?