Answered on February 02,2018
In order to get BBMP Khatha extract, you need to visit Bangalore One Centre. You should mention the information such as in whose name the Khatha was registered at the moment.
The old property identification number (old PID) should be mentioned. The Khatha Extract number, old ward number and ward name should be mentioned so that you will get extract form the concerned authority. Khathacan be transferred from one person to another person in various cases including deed, will, family partition and release deed.
You can also follow required guidelines so that Khata amalgamation and Khata bifurcation certificates will be obtained without fail. Prescribed application and other copies should be submitted so that necessary certificates will be released by the concerned authorities. If the property is located within BDA Layout, NOC from BDA should be submitted.
- What are the surface type to be selected for road cutting charges in the online fee calculation of BBMP Portal in Bangalore ? Write Answer
- I have constructed house in Bangalore south (G plus1 floor, with 2 car parking area) 4 years back. Now I need to construct 2nd floor. Do I need to take BBMP permission to construct 2nd floor ? Will BBMP give approval for extension ? what is the procedure to apply? Write Answer
- What are the steps to be followed in A kaha transfer in bbmp limits online? The katha tranfer for release deed. Write Answer
- Do I need to visit BBMP Ward OFFICE to submit Khata related all documents again if I have applied for Online Khata and required documents already uploaded during application time and application already in “Documents Verified” stage ? Write Answer
- What is the time limit for Katha bifurcation? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.