Answered on November 05,2022
No option to download the FORM-B property registered extract
The FORM -B Property registered extract is offline process, so one has to file the application offline and obtain the hard copy of FORM-B extract from ARO of your BBMP office.
There is no option to download FORM -B extract online.
- What is the difference between A Khatha, B Khatha, and form 11A in Karnataka? Write Answer
- How to find the stage/phase/extn of the property in Bangalore? Write Answer
- Purchased an individual house constructed in bda lyut and it is not handed over to BBMP. Building plan (G+2) is approved by BBMP in the year 2017 and property construction(g+3) is completed by 2020 but tax assessment is not done. How to correct this? Write Answer
- How many days to get approved building permit in panchayat in Karnataka? Write Answer
- My friends grandmother had 4 floor building and each Floor convyed to 4 children's, and my friends dad got 1St floor from gift deed, he didn't apply for Katha transfer and he convyed that to my friend and his sister through gift deed, and sister reconveyed to my friend, now he his having gift deed on his name for 1St floor, now he want to apply for Katha and he has pay taxes, but for whole building Katha is showing my friends uncle's name who got ground floor. How to get Katha on my friend name? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.