Answered on June 12,2018
You can check it from here.
Answered on June 12,2018
- Login to https://unifiedporta..
- Click on 'UAN Member e-Sewa' under 'For employees' section
- Enter the Universal Account Number (UAN) and password to log on to the portal.
- Under the “Manage” tab, you will find “CONTACT DETAILS” and “KYC” in the drop down menu.
- Click on “KYC”
- If Aadhar card is linked to your PF account, you can see it in the “Approved KYC” section at the bottom of the page.
How to download Aadhaar card ?Aadhaar (UID) is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. Apart from serving the purpose of verification, aadhar also helps individual to open n..
How to update aadhaar card details ?Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. All the details provided in Aadhaar regarding your identity can be updated. Following detai..
- How can I open online bank account without pan card Write Answer
- For my ner car registration with RTO, there's adhaar authentication. After getting OTP when entering OTP, it is giving error unable to get owner details from adhaar service. As per show room agent I updated adhaar biometric, but still getting same issue. What to do now ? Write Answer
- My Aadhar card is lost and mobile number registered with Aadhar is not in possession by me now and also my biometrics are not working on Aadhar. How can I update my Aadhar mobile number without biometrics and where ? Write Answer
- Is there any chance name change in aadhar for 3rd time? Write Answer
- Someone unknown person’s aadhar card is linked to my digilocker account. What to do? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
James Joseph Adhikarathil
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.