Answered on July 02,2018
If the owner of a vehicle changes his residence, he must inform the RTO of his new address within 30 days.
Follow the below steps to change your address in RC book.
- Download and fill the Form 33
Form is available at https://vah..
- Submit Form 33 along with following documents at the RTO.
- Original Registration Certificate.
- Attested copy of valid insurance.
- Attested copy of address proof of the registered owner.
- Attested copy of valid pollution under control certificate.
- Attested copy of PAN Card or Form 60 and 61(as applicable).
- NOC from financier , if your vehicle is still under loan
- If the new address falls in the jurisdiction of another RTO then an NOC has to be obtained from the RTO where your vehicle is registered in Form 28.
You can also apply it online through https://parivah..
Answered on December 03,2019
Once you update the RC, you can check the status of RC online as mentioned in the video below.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Sarthi Parivahan Sewa 2023- Driving License, Vehicle InformationThe Ministry of Road Transport & Highways (MoRTH) has been instrumental in automating more than 1300 Road Transport Offices (RTOs) nationwide. These RTOs issue essential documents, inclu..
Click here to get a detailed guide
- I have paid the online payment for overspeed violation. Now how to intimate Kozhikode RTO to release my blacklisting. What is the email id or mobile number in which I can reach them Write Answer
- I have taken NOC of a Car from Noida to Lucknow whose registration was going to expire in Aug 2023. I forgot to get it re-registered in Lucknow. As 15 years have expired I am unable to get it registered in Lucknow. What needs to be done? Write Answer
- I have paid Bangalore road tax. So my rc is of Karnataka. But the number plate is of Maharashtra. What is the procedure and cost just to change my number plate? Write Answer
- Can I get non utilisation certificate from Domlur, Bengaluru traffic department if I have paid the road tax in Bengaluru and not registered my bike here. I have lost the original NOC and tax paid receipt as well Write Answer
- What is the penalty on the lapse in renewal of registration in Bangalore this year? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Vileena Rathnam Manohar
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.