How to change my address in RC book?
If the owner of a vehicle changes his residence, he must inform the RTO of his new address within 30 days.
Follow the below steps to change your address in RC book.
- Download and fill the Form 33
Form is available at https://vah..
- Submit Form 33 along with following documents at the RTO.
- Original Registration Certificate.
- Attested copy of valid insurance.
- Attested copy of address proof of the registered owner.
- Attested copy of valid pollution under control certificate.
- Attested copy of PAN Card or Form 60 and 61(as applicable).
- NOC from financier , if your vehicle is still under loan
- If the new address falls in the jurisdiction of another RTO then an NOC has to be obtained from the RTO where your vehicle is registered in Form 28.
You can also apply it online through https://parivah..
RTO works - Recently Asked Questions
I am planning to bring my car in Bangalore. My car is having Jharkhand registered number (JH01). I don't want to re-register my car here as I will keep my car here for maximum of 3 years. What is the procedure to get my car here in Bangalore without going for registration. I spoke to RTO in my native and they told once NOC is issued against the car then it will be difficult to bring it back to Jharkhand. Is paying only road tax in Bangalore serve my purpose without being penalised by the traffic police in case they check my documents if caught? Is it possible to pay the road tax on yearly basis in Bangalore? It will be helpful if anyone can share me the complete procedure for car movement.
I have taken NOC from Pune RTO for Noida registration in 2016, but due to some issue NOC was not accepted by Noida RTO. But they mentioned that NOC was not used. Now don't want NOC for any other state. So is it necessary to cancel the NOC? Is my vehicle still registered with Pune RTO? Do I have to re-register my vehicle? What will be the cost if so?