Answered on July 02,2018
If the owner of a vehicle changes his residence, he must inform the RTO of his new address within 30 days.
Follow the below steps to change your address in RC book.
- Download and fill the Form 33
Form is available at https://vah..
- Submit Form 33 along with following documents at the RTO.
- Original Registration Certificate.
- Attested copy of valid insurance.
- Attested copy of address proof of the registered owner.
- Attested copy of valid pollution under control certificate.
- Attested copy of PAN Card or Form 60 and 61(as applicable).
- NOC from financier , if your vehicle is still under loan
- If the new address falls in the jurisdiction of another RTO then an NOC has to be obtained from the RTO where your vehicle is registered in Form 28.
You can also apply it online through https://parivah..
Answered on December 03,2019
Once you update the RC, you can check the status of RC online as mentioned in the video below.
- How to get a duplicate RC book/card?
- How to cancel RC (Registration Certificate) ?
- I have taken NOC for my bike from Cochin RTO in 2016. But I have not re-registered my vehicle to another state. So what is the current status of my vehicle? And what is way forward if I want to register my bike to my hometown (the same place about which I got NOC earlier)?
- I have re-registered my vehicle recently in another state. The Vahan database still shows the registration date as the one when the vehicle is registered and not the re-registration date. Is this okay?
- How can you removed blacklisted remark on vehicle from Parivahan website ?
- What precautions to be taken to bring car from other states ?
- How to cancel online application from vahan website ?