Home > RTO works questions > How to change my address in RC book?

How to change my address in RC book?




If the owner of a vehicle changes his residence, he must inform the RTO of his new address within 30 days.

Follow the below steps to change your address in RC book.

  1. Download and fill the Form 33

Form is available at https://vah.

  1. Submit Form 33 along with following documents at the RTO.
  • Original Registration Certificate.
  • Attested copy of valid insurance.
  • Attested copy of address proof of the registered owner.
  • Attested copy of valid pollution under control certificate.
  • Attested copy of PAN Card or Form 60 and 61(as applicable).
  • NOC from financier , if your vehicle is still under loan
  1. If the new address falls in the jurisdiction of another RTO then an NOC has to be obtained from the RTO where your vehicle is registered in Form 28. 

You can also apply it online through https://parivah..



RTO works - Recently Asked Questions

I am from Maharashtra, currently living in Goa.I want to buy 2nd hand vehicle which is Goa state registered. I only have lease agreement of flat as address proof. But RTO is asking for election card as a proof. So what shall i do to transfer ownership of vehicle on my name?

I have bought 2014 model Ford EcoSport three days back and is planning to go to Bengaluru. I have transferred car to my name. How much tax I need to deposit for invoice amount 738389.43 . Also, How the refund will be provided to the person from whom I have bought ?

I want to move my i20 car from Noida to Bangalore, for how long can I drive my car in Bangalore without obtaining NOC from Noida RTO, and without paying Karnataka road-tax and without changing number? Is it possible/advisable to not get the NOC? Also, will I be able to drive it to nearby states in Tamilnadu and Kerala?

I have a swift LDI 2008 registered in Delhi. I purchased it in 2017 year based on an affidavit and got NOC issued from RTO Delhi for  RTO in Alwar(Rajasthan). Somehow I couldn't get it re-registered at Jaipur RTO. Till date the ownership is not in my name. Now is there any way to get the ownership transferred to my name in Delhi or Alwar. I have insurance, RC, Affidavit, Pollution & NOC. Pls suggest some way.

I have Honda city gxi model 2005 and brought my car from HARYANA to Karnataka. What will be the road tax I have to pay in Karnataka ?

I live in West Bengal. I bought a new bike in this address. Now I want to sell bike to my friends in Manipur. How to do it ?

Top RTO works Agents in Bangalore