How to cancel an NOC?
NOC cancellation is a 4 step process.
- Apply for Non-utilization certificate of NOC from the migrated state. Documents required for the same are listed below.
- A letter requesting Non-utilization certificate
- Original RC book
- Valid Insurance copy
- PUC certificate copy
- Affidavit stating that you have not registered vehicle in new state and no illegal work done using that vehicle
- Police verification certificate from the police commissioner office of the migrated state
- Original NOC documents
- ID proof
- Pay the road tax in the migrated state
- Once you have paid the road tax, you will get the Non-utilization certificate of NOC within a week. After obtaining the Non utilization certificate, proceed to the RTO where your vehicle is registered and submit the same documents as mentioned above along with Non-Utilization certificate that you got from the migrated state.
- You also need to submit an affidavit stating that you have not registered your vehicle in migrated state.
RTO works - Recently Asked Questions
If I bring my vehicle to Bangalore on 5/08/19 and I take back it to my home state on 12/12/2019 and again I bring my vehicle after some days and my vehicle keep on roaming here and there, then should I have to pay road tax or not ?
I have a vehicle which was registered in Karanataka, I moved to Gujarat for 2.5 years & re-register the vehicle there. Now I came back to Karnataka and want to re-register it in Karnataka. I have the road tax pay slip already. What should I do ?