Answered on May 23,2018
NOC cancellation is a 4 step process.
- Apply for Non-utilization certificate of NOC from the migrated state. Documents required for the same are listed below.
- A letter requesting Non-utilization certificate
- Original RC book
- Valid Insurance copy
- PUC certificate copy
- Affidavit stating that you have not registered vehicle in new state and no illegal work done using that vehicle
- Police verification certificate from the police commissioner office of the migrated state
- Original NOC documents
- ID proof
- Pay the road tax in the migrated state
- Once you have paid the road tax, you will get the Non-utilization certificate of NOC within a week. After obtaining the Non utilization certificate, proceed to the RTO where your vehicle is registered and submit the same documents as mentioned above along with Non-Utilization certificate that you got from the migrated state.
- You also need to submit an affidavit stating that you have not registered your vehicle in migrated state.
- What is last date for submission of noc in rourkela as I have a NOC which is given to me 3 months back from Faridabad RTO to Rourkela RTO? Write Answer
- In gujarat rto, i applied for both mcwg and lmv. But gave the test of mcwg only. Will i get license of mcwg? Write Answer
- How much is Hypo. Cancellation fee in Bihar? Write Answer
- My LMV license taken from Karunagappaly and I renewed at kayamkulam 2 times. When I am trying to renew my license site shows de-duplication and asking to contact rto. What to do? Write Answer
- How to transfer company register bike to another company in Delhi online? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.