How to apply NOC for 2 wheeler online?
None of the state governments in India currently allow online application of NOC. Owner of the bike needs to visit the local RTO to submit application for the NOC.
Following documents are required for NOC of 2 wheelers.
- Registration certificate
- Insurance certificate
- Pollution Under Control certificate
- Consent of Financier on CMV form 28 (if the vehicle is covered by Hypothecation, HPA or a lease agreement)
- Permit and fitness certificate (applicable for commercial vehicles)
- Pencil print of the chassis number for the CMV 28 form
- Photo identity and address proof
Once you submit all the applications, RTO will obtain a report of the vehicle from police authority to check if the vehicle is involved in any criminal case or stolen.If there are no incidence, then a clearance certificate will be issued. RTO will take 3 business days to issue the NOC certificate.