Answered on May 23,2018
None of the state governments in India currently allow online application of NOC. Owner of the bike needs to visit the local RTO to submit application for the NOC.
Following documents are required for NOC of 2 wheelers.
- Registration certificate
- Insurance certificate
- Pollution Under Control certificate
- Consent of Financier on CMV form 28 (if the vehicle is covered by Hypothecation, HPA or a lease agreement)
- Permit and fitness certificate (applicable for commercial vehicles)
- Pencil print of the chassis number for the CMV 28 form
- Photo identity and address proof
Once you submit all the applications, RTO will obtain a report of the vehicle from police authority to check if the vehicle is involved in any criminal case or stolen.If there are no incidence, then a clearance certificate will be issued. RTO will take 3 business days to issue the NOC certificate.
Answered on May 01,2019
Steps to obtain NOC for your Vehicle is provided below.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- I have paid Bangalore road tax. So my rc is of Karnataka. But the number plate is of Maharashtra. What is the procedure and cost just to change my number plate? Write Answer
- Can I get non utilisation certificate from Domlur, Bengaluru traffic department if I have paid the road tax in Bengaluru and not registered my bike here. I have lost the original NOC and tax paid receipt as well Write Answer
- What is the penalty on the lapse in renewal of registration in Bangalore this year? Write Answer
- How much tax I need to pay for transferring my 2 wheeler scooter costing 56600, purchased 10 years back in Pune, Maharashtra to Vijayapura in Karnataka? Write Answer
- I have a Delhi registered car, driving in Bangalore for more than a year. I don't want to re-register the number in Karnataka as I have plan to go back. Can i just pay the Karnataka road tax now and re-register the car in Karnataka after few years? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.