Answered on May 23,2018
None of the state governments in India currently allow online application of NOC. Owner of the bike needs to visit the local RTO to submit application for the NOC.
Following documents are required for NOC of 2 wheelers.
- Registration certificate
- Insurance certificate
- Pollution Under Control certificate
- Consent of Financier on CMV form 28 (if the vehicle is covered by Hypothecation, HPA or a lease agreement)
- Permit and fitness certificate (applicable for commercial vehicles)
- Pencil print of the chassis number for the CMV 28 form
- Photo identity and address proof
Once you submit all the applications, RTO will obtain a report of the vehicle from police authority to check if the vehicle is involved in any criminal case or stolen.If there are no incidence, then a clearance certificate will be issued. RTO will take 3 business days to issue the NOC certificate.
Answered on May 01,2019
Steps to obtain NOC for your Vehicle is provided below.
- What is the penalty on the lapse in renewal of registration in Bangalore? It has been 5 years from the expire date fo registration. What would be the total fine in Bangalore ? Write Answer
- I have taken NOC from Chennai RTO to Bangalore RTO in 2015. However the NOC was not utilised and I lost all the original documents like RC, road tax payment receipt, NOC copy etc. What options do i have? Write Answer
- I am planning to move to Bangalore from Hyderabad for a period of 6 months. I have a 2 wheeler. Do I need to pay road tax? Write Answer
- How much does it cost to change Delhi registered vehicle to KR Puram RTO? Write Answer
- My car purchased in 2012 before bifurcation in Hyderabad. Now vehicle was shifted to AP. Can I get NOC online? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Jean at Adventus Canada immigration
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.