Answered on February 02,2018
In order to get BBMP Khatha extract, you need to visit Bangalore One Centre. You should mention the information such as in whose name the Khatha was registered at the moment.
The old property identification number (old PID) should be mentioned. The Khatha Extract number, old ward number and ward name should be mentioned so that you will get extract form the concerned authority. Khathacan be transferred from one person to another person in various cases including deed, will, family partition and release deed.
You can also follow required guidelines so that Khata amalgamation and Khata bifurcation certificates will be obtained without fail. Prescribed application and other copies should be submitted so that necessary certificates will be released by the concerned authorities. If the property is located within BDA Layout, NOC from BDA should be submitted.
Answered on February 02,2018
If you are the owner, you need to buy an application form from the BBMP. Fill and submit the form along with your property details and latest tax receipts to Assistant Revenue Officer of the concerned area. It typically takes 5 weeks to get Khata either from BBMP or panchayath office
- What is the process to correct if the BDA site number mentioned in katha is wrong? Write Answer
- How to know property details in Andhra Pradesh? Write Answer
- I ma not able to complete the online BBMP khatha transfer process. During Esigning, after entering OTP, Its giving an error that "Your information is not secure and whether you want to continue?" Once i click yes, it taking us to login page again. I tried in different computer, different Browsers, Mobile but issue still persists. What to do? Write Answer
- How do I collect the Hadbast statement from nadkacheri office hargur hobli? Write Answer
- My son and I have 30X40 feet site each adjacent to each other with two Khatnas. Can we apply for the approval of one Building Plan as we want to construct only one building on both sites together combinedly on 60x40 site ? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.