Answered on July 02,2018
Approximate charges for getting a duplicate RC book is listed below
- Notarized Affidavit: INR 100
- Fee for getting duplicate RC card at RTO: INR 205
- Fee for new RC card: INR 100
- Self-Addressed envelope with stamp of required worth: INR 30
In addition to it, you need to file an FIR as well, if your RC is lost.
Total charges may vary from INR 300 – INR 1000.
- I bought a second hand car in Delhi. Need to re-register in Bangalore. How do I calculate how much do I need to pay? Write Answer
- How long does it take for RTO Bangalore to issue Non Utilization certificate for Cancellation of NOC? Write Answer
- I'm planning to shift from Delhi to Bangalore and taking my Ola S1 pro scooter with me. Do I have to re-register the scooter or will just paying road tax suffice? If so, how much would be the amount that I'll have to pay in either of the two cases? Write Answer
- What would be the road tax payable in karnataka for a 2012 model Delhi registered vehicle? Write Answer
- How much amount I have to pay if I have to change AP Registration honda activa to Karnataka registration? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
The Nilgiris TV
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.