Answered on July 02,2018
Approximate charges for getting a hypothecation cancellation is provided below
- New RC book –INR 100
- Hypothecation cancellation charge- INR 100
- If i bring my bike for only 2 years . Do I have re-registration of this bike ? Write Answer
- How much is Hypo. Cancellation fee in Bihar? Write Answer
- My LMV license taken from Karunagappaly and I renewed at kayamkulam 2 times. When I am trying to renew my license site shows de-duplication and asking to contact rto. What to do? Write Answer
- How to transfer company register bike to another company in Delhi online? Write Answer
- How much is the expense for transfer of car registration from Haryana to Punjab including everything road tax, fees, etc. Car corolla altis will get completed 15 years after 6 months and currently registered in Haryana Gurgaon. Also, In which state we can re registered and sell in a good rates? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
James Joseph Adhikarathil
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.