Answered on May 27,2018
NOC is free of charge. However, a self-addressed envelope with stamps of required worth should be affixed with form to speed post the RC book once NOC is cleared.
Answered on February 15,2019
Steps involved and charges for NOC are provided in the infographics below.
- In gujarat rto , i applied for both mcwg and lmv but gave the test of mcwg only then will i get license of mcwg Write Answer
- Recently i moved from Tamilnadu to hyderabad. I bought 2nd hand bike in OLX. Now I would like to do name transfer from old owner to my name. Kindly check and let me know if anyone can help me Write Answer
- How much is Hypo. Cancellation fee in Bihar? Write Answer
- My LMV license taken from Karunagappaly and I renewed at kayamkulam 2 times. When I am trying to renew my license site shows de-duplication and asking to contact rto. What to do? Write Answer
- How to transfer company register bike to another company in Delhi online? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.