Answered on December 29,2017
You will get it with in 15 days of submission of Application.
- What is the time limit for Katha bifurcation? Write Answer
- What is the process to correct if the BDA site number mentioned in katha is wrong? Write Answer
- What is the difference between Khata bifurcation and Khata transfer? Write Answer
- How to know property details in Andhra Pradesh? Write Answer
- What is the meaning of the Khatha number? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.