Answered on December 09,2017
It will take maximum 3-5 weeks to get the Aadhar card and when it will be issued ,you will get the message or email on your registered mobile number and email id. The Government has computerized all India's Aadhar cards and give an easy process to download the Aadhar card from the UIDAI official website. However, there is no rule that you can get the Aadhar Card downloaded online only if you have not received the post. This facility is available for the everyone even if your Aadhar card has been issued. Whenever you applied for Aadhar card, you will get an enrollment number(EID) and further this EID number will help to download the Aadhar card. To download Aadhar online there are two methods one is using Enrollment number the other process is using Aadhar card number.
- DigiLocker is asking me to link Aadhaar. After entering my Aadhaar number it shows "This Aadhaar number is already linked to another DigiLocker account.” What to do ?
- How to change my Aadhaar in Digilocker?
- My aadhaar number has 12 digits but Digilocker only shows the last 4 digits. What to do?
- Is masked aadhaar in Digilocker accepted by the railways department?
- Can I view my land records in Kerala with my Aadhaar card?
- How can I get the owner details of registered land in Kerala?
- What to do as I can't login and my number and aadhar is linked with 2 accounts in Digilocker?