Answered on March 24,2018
Follow the below steps to file an application under Automatic Plan Sanction (APS).
a) Under the APS you will require the assistance of an Engineer, Architect or a Supervisor, duly registered with the Bangalore Mahanagara Palike, to prepare the plan as per the Building Byelaw – 2003.
b) In the prescribed application form, the registered Engineer / Architect /Supervisor will guide you in filing all the required documents and affidavits attached to the APS application form.
c) To ensure that all the requisite documents are filed, a checklist is also provided along with the application form.
d) While submitting the form, your Architect/Engineer/Supervisor will make the necessary calculation for the fee payable and the same has to be paid by Account Payee Demand Draft in favour of Commissioner, Bangalore Mahanagara Palike at the single window counter. The fee structure is also provided along with the application form.
e) The filled application form has to be addressed to Assistant Director of Town Planning and handed over at the single window counter of the respective jurisdictional Zonal office. In this regard an acknowledgment will be issued. You need to produce the acknowledgement, on the schedule date, while collecting the approved sanction.
- My father built bulding in 2006/07 in Haveri and I paid tax every year but i don't have completion certificate. How to get completion certificate from online? Write Answer
- How to get the building plan for existing building in Bangalore. It's in bellendur, Outer Ring Road. Write Answer
- Can the amalgamated khata be bifurcated again? Write Answer
- With unregistered GPA, seller sold land to person A and Person A sold the same property to PERSON B in same year(2006). And from then no transaction happened after. Now both land owners and GPA holder both dead.How to obtain GPA copy? Write Answer
- What is the difference between A Khatha, B Khatha, and form 11A in Karnataka? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.