Answered on March 03,2018
Address of the child can be updated by visiting the nearest enrollment centre with the parent whose Aadhaar is linked to the child. The supporting documents that needs to be provided are parent’s Address proof, proof of relationship and biometric authentication of linked parent. The documents can be found at https://ssup.ui..
Answered on January 31,2019
Online Procedure to update address in Aadhar
- Visit the UIDAI website
- Click on "Update your address online"
- If you have valid address proof click on “Update Address” else click on “Request for Address Validation Letter”
- In the new window (https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update), enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number
- Enter the text verification code in the box and click on Send OTP or Enter TOTP
- An OTP will be sent to the mobile number registered with Aadhaar. Enter this OTP to login to your Aadhaar account
- Tick the Address option and click on the Submit button
- Enter your residential address mentioned in the Proof of Address (PoA) and click on the “Submit Update Request” button.
- Review the changes that you have made. In case you want to modify your address again, click the “Modify” option.Now tick the declaration and click on the “Proceed” button
- Select the document type you want to submit as PoA for verification and upload the scanned copy of the address proof and click on the “Submit” button
- Click on the “Yes” button and select the BPO service provider that will verify your details and click on Submit.
- At the end of submission, a URN or Update Request Number will be issued.
- The URN can be used to check the status of aadhar online.
- Your address will be updated in Aadhaar within 90 days.
- After updation, Aadhaar letter with updates will be delivered at the given address. You can also “Download Aadhaar” from UIDAI website