Answered on April 03,2021
Here is the step-by-step procedure to download previous year's property tax paid receipt.
Step 1: Visit BBMP website https://bbmptax.karnataka.gov.in/
Step 2: Click on “Downloads” in menu and click “Receipt Print”. Refer to the below image in the circle for your reference.
Step 3: Select the “year” and type your 10 digit application number. Refer to the below image in circle for your reference.
Enter the captcha and click submit.
Step 4: Your transaction details will be displayed.
Click “Download” and you can see the downloaded PDF at left bottom of the screen. Refer to the below image in the circles for your reference.
Step 5: The downloaded receipt looks like the below image.
One can download the previous tax-paid receipt of any year since 2008. FYI
We provide assistance in obtaining previous tax-paid receipts. To opt for our service, please WhatsApp to 9 7 4 2 4 7 9 0 2 0.
Thank you for reading…
Answered on November 01,2018
- Go to https://bbmptax.karnataka.gov.in/default.aspx
- Click on Downloads. Select "Receipt Print"
- Choose the assessment year
- Enter the 10 digit application number
- Click on submit
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
- Does anybody know if there are any legal issues in MCECHS layout? I heard that Banks don't fund the loan due to some de-notification of land etc. Write Answer
- I have a plot on 80ft road in Bangalore within BBMP limits and it has A Khata. However, there it is not an approved layout. Can I still get my building plan approved in the absence of approved layout plan? Write Answer
- How to pay tax for my BBMP Property online as it is asking for a new APPLICATION NUMBER ? Write Answer
- How much fees for khatha transfer to gifted deed ? Where it has been mentioned that for a gift deed the charges to name transfer in Khatha is only Rs. 635 ? Write Answer
- Where can we complain against private Layout in Bangalore? There is no concept of Gated Layout. However some Pvt layouts keep gates closed for public access? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.