Answered on April 03,2021
Here is the step-by-step procedure to download previous year's property tax paid receipt.
Step 1: Visit BBMP website https://bbmptax.karnataka.gov.in/
Step 2: Click on “Downloads” in menu and click “Receipt Print”. Refer to the below image in the circle for your reference.
Step 3: Select the “year” and type your 10 digit application number. Refer to the below image in circle for your reference.
Enter the captcha and click submit.
Step 4: Your transaction details will be displayed.
Click “Download” and you can see the downloaded PDF at left bottom of the screen. Refer to the below image in the circles for your reference.
Step 5: The downloaded receipt looks like the below image.
One can download the previous tax-paid receipt of any year since 2008. FYI
We provide assistance in obtaining previous tax-paid receipts. To opt for our service, please WhatsApp to 9 7 4 2 4 7 9 0 2 0.
Thank you for reading…
Answered on November 01,2018
- Go to https://bbmptax.karnataka.gov.in/default.aspx
- Click on Downloads. Select "Receipt Print"
- Choose the assessment year
- Enter the 10 digit application number
- Click on submit
- വീട് പണിയുന്നതിന് മുമ്പ് ശ്രദിച്ചിരിക്കേണ്ട ക ..?
- Whether a building number is essential for a copra business in Kerala?
- How to get permission from BBMP to build Hospital?
- Can we apply online for khata transfer? Which is the authorised website and what a ..?
- How to get Building Licence for construction from Town Panchayats limit in Ta ..?