Answered on July 24,2018
“VAHAN <space> vehicle registration number” to 7738299899
Vehicle registration number should be in uppercase with no space in between the letters and number
- Go to https://parivahan.gov.in/rcdlstatus/
- Enter Vehicle Registration Number
- Type Verification code
- Click on Submit.
- You will see vehicle registration details here.
- My RC is expired 2 year back for 2 wheeler bike and but i was staying in Bangalore and i want to renewal my RC for another 5 years.how to do and please provide steps Write Answer
- What is last date for submission of noc in rourkela as I have a NOC which is given to me 3 months back from Faridabad RTO to Rourkela RTO? Write Answer
- In gujarat rto, i applied for both mcwg and lmv. But gave the test of mcwg only. Will i get license of mcwg? Write Answer
- How much is Hypo. Cancellation fee in Bihar? Write Answer
- My LMV license taken from Karunagappaly and I renewed at kayamkulam 2 times. When I am trying to renew my license site shows de-duplication and asking to contact rto. What to do? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Institute of Local Administration - KILA
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.