Answered on June 13,2018
Aadhar can be downloaded only by providing your registered mobile number. It cannot be downloaded without registered mobile number. There are two ways to download Aadhaar from https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/#/
- By Using Enrollment Number:You can download Aadhaar using 28 digit enrolment no. along with Full Name and Pin code. In this download process OTP is received on registered mobile no. You can also use Time based OTP (TOTP) to download Aadhaar instead of OTP. TOTP can generated using mAadhaar mobile Application.
- By Using Aadhaar No: You can download Aadhaar by using 12 digits Aadhaar No. along with Full Name and Pin code. In this download process OTP is received on registered mobile no. You can also use Time based OTP (TOTP) to download Aadhaar instead of OTP. TOTP can generated using mAadhaar mobile Application.
Answered on November 03,2019
You need to visit the nearest Aadhaar Service Centre for getting Aadhaar card.
For downloading Aadhaar card online, you need Mobile Number.
Download Aadhaar card by Aadhaar number
Download Aadhaar card by Enrollment ID
Download Aadhaar card by Virtual ID
- Download Masked Aadhaar
Answered on November 24,2019
Please check this video to download Aadhaar without a mobile number.
Hey , can you help?
Answer this question
Tweet this question to the Government
How to download Aadhaar card ? Aadhaar (UID) is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. Apart from serving the purpose of verification, aadhar also helps individual to open n..
Click here to get a detailed guide
How to update aadhaar card details ?Aadhaar is a 12 digit unique number which helps you to verify your identity all over the country. All the details provided in Aadhaar regarding your identity can be updated. Following detai..
Click here to get a detailed guide
- I have changed my Name after marriage on Adhaar card and voter id 6 yrs back without gazette notification. And now I'm trying to fill up gazette certificate of name change but it requires old name adhar card proof? How can I correct this? Write Answer
- I tried to update aadhar online. Got URN also. At the end, the payment was not successful. I tried to apply again. It says already exists. How to do the payment to the same URN or how to cancel the URN ? Write Answer
- How can i change my address in aadhar card from one state to another state? Write Answer
- I have enrolleld for aadhar card for my son in 2019. But when l checked status lt shows your enrollment is in process for last two years. What can l do for new enrollment ? Write Answer
- I have given request online for Change of address by document for my sister's aadhar card details. All processes completed and I got the secret code also by courier. When I am entering the secret code, in address it's coming c/o my sister name and then address, so I don't want to show my sister name in my aadhar address. What is the procedure ? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
PGN Property Management
Indian Highways Management Company Limited
Tahsildar, Kurnool District, AP / Govind Singh R
Advocate Sreekala B @6282313023
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.