Answered on September 07,2019
If you take an NOC to re-register your vehicle, it is better to re-register it.It is because, NOC has a validity of 6 months. If you didn't use the NOC during this period, then NOC will get expired. So you need to cancel the NOC. There will be lot of cumbersome process at the end.
So it is better to re-register it now.
- What is the penalty on the lapse in renewal of registration in Bangalore? It has been 5 years from the expire date fo registration. What would be the total fine in Bangalore ? Write Answer
- I have taken NOC from Chennai RTO to Bangalore RTO in 2015. However the NOC was not utilised and I lost all the original documents like RC, road tax payment receipt, NOC copy etc. What options do i have? Write Answer
- I am planning to move to Bangalore from Hyderabad for a period of 6 months. I have a 2 wheeler. Do I need to pay road tax? Write Answer
- How much does it cost to change Delhi registered vehicle to KR Puram RTO? Write Answer
- My car purchased in 2012 before bifurcation in Hyderabad. Now vehicle was shifted to AP. Can I get NOC online? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.