Answered on September 11,2019
Every state has multiple RTOs. If you sell your vehicle outside the jurisdiction of RTO where it is registered, but within the state itself, then you need to obtain No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the RTO where your vehicle is registered. So in this case, you need to get NOC as vehicle is registered at Gurgaon and buyer is at Sonipat. Name of the new owner will be recorded in the certificate of registration, only after obtaining the NOC.
You need to submit the following documents to obtain the NOC.
Form 28 (Form of application for ‘No Objection Certificate and grant of Certificate)
Form 34 (in the case of vehicle subject to an agreement of hire purchase/lease/hypothecation)
Evidence of payment of road tax up-to-date (Where no tax is payable for a certain period, a certificate from the tax collecting authority that no tax is due from the vehicle for the said period)
You will receive NOC along with the updated RC book in speed post within 3–4 weeks.
- What is the penalty on the lapse in renewal of registration in Bangalore? It has been 5 years from the expire date fo registration. What would be the total fine in Bangalore ? Write Answer
- How can i transfer my 2 wheeler rc after selling my bike. Its rc is from rajahmundry, I am selling it in kurnool, what's the process? Write Answer
- Can any agent help in getting duplicate license issued in tolichowki Hyderabad as my license photo defaced and damaged? I'm based in Delhi now can't travel.Can this be done without my presence? Write Answer
- In gujarat rto, i applied for both mcwg and lmv. But gave the test of mcwg only. Will i get license of mcwg? Write Answer
- My LMV license taken from Karunagappaly and I renewed at kayamkulam 2 times. When I am trying to renew my license site shows de-duplication and asking to contact rto. What to do? Write Answer
Top contributors this week
Kerala Development and Innovation Strategic Council (KDISC)
PGN Property Management
Best Practices while applying for Government services online
1. Check whether you are eligible to apply for this service.
2. Check the documents required for application before applying.
3. Keep the documents in one folder for ease of access.
4. In case of any doubts, check whether the queries are already answered. You can check the FAQ section of the department website or use platforms like Tesz for this purpose.
5. Once you have applied, note down the application number to track the status.
6. Check the time required for the completion of the service. If the service is not completed within the due time, track the status online or reach out to the department.